Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Wombat has changed hair colour

This is my 70th post about running... Am I nuts? Probably, probably not, because running is not the focus of my life, but it is nonetheless one that I am talking about and one that, even though I say I dont like running, I am truly enjoying. There are more things to talk about - but right at the moment this blog is all about running.

So, today I ran two laps around The Tan, with my Tuesday partner, David. We cruised through the first lap without much hassle but noticed that the northerly wind was really strong - gutsy, I would say. Towards the end of the first lap, the wind was strong that I almost stopped.

I must say that the pain in my right leg persist - this is buggering me and hope this does not become a major issue for October 8. The pain is not just in my lower leg but every now and then it feels in the upper part and feels in my back leg. I am returning to the physio on Monday. I may rest for the rest of the week - but then knowing me I may back on the track on Thursday. I did more stretching today and hope to continue doing so everytime I run.

For this Sunday I may do an easy run along the Coastal Path... probably it will take about 100 emails to organise it among the boys.

BTW, I saw the Wombat today again and noticed that the colour of his hair has changed.

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...