Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tampering with nature and feeling upbeat

I went to the physio yesterday and the bugger made me suffer so muuuuuuch... good massage on both of my lower legs. Gee! made me feel the pain so much that even one of my contact lenses came out and had to rush to find it! Both feet are now taped to provide support to the arch which appears to have collapsed... Godness me the diagnosis is positive and shall return running in coming days. I am taking an anti inflammatory (diclofenac sodium) for the next week and I shall return to the physio by the week of the week.

At times of adversity, guess... I strive and manage to move forward.

I had a lengthly conversation with one of my running buddies last Sunday and he's not ready to run yet. Gabi has missed already five weeks of training.

Lately, I have been sooo busy that reading and browsing running blogs and other sites has been rather difficult. My thoughts are that all those preparing for the October event are going well.

On a separate topic, October is looming as another big month. I am schedulling another fabulous feast towards the end of teh month. Yet to decide on the theme, menu, venue and so forth. So I am progressing on the other 'big' goal.

Hey folks... life is too short to live it miserably, stay upbeat and enjoy it. One has to be happy and grateful for what one receives in life.

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...