Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Monday, September 11, 2006

A little stubborn first time ever

I had another visit to the physio today and there has been progress on my lower legs. The pain is now on the side of the feet and attribute that to the new runners, which are getting used to the new 'comfort'. Thank God to the anti-inflammatory - which appear to be working, but also thank the determination / stubborness to run that many kms yesterday.
Believe me I have never been a stubborn in my w-h-o-l-e life, until now with the running.

Running for the next few days as follow:
I am running tomorrow evening around The Tan, combined with minimal sprint work and I hope my legs respond much better.
Thursday morning another run around The Tan.
Sunday a long run 18-21 kms... I am beginning to slow down and let legs rest.

I am beginning to wonder what is / follows after October 8... I am beginning to ponder some options. Life is just amazing. Little things can make a difference.

Ciao for now.

Defining moments: I was in Porto, Portugal when the events of Sept 11, 2001, occurred. I lived the fears of uncertainty then there. Five years later the world is a divided place as to what has changed and where we are heading as a society and collective of races and cultures. The power of a single date in a turbulent society...!

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...