Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Running with Gusto

Oh! The knees, the legs, the pace, the feeling, all good.

Fortunately things went well today when I run around the athletic centre at the Mckinnon Reserve. In total, same 8 kms as last Tuesday, involving a combination of exercises so that those legs get in the right frame.

I started running slowly and picked pace as I progressed, legs responded well and I got the rhythm I wanted. Out of the blue I stopped near my car and went to get water and my mobile beeped, I thought it was strange but then I automatically gestured to pick up the phone and a text msg arrived. Telepathy? Who knows. Then I returned to continue with my exercise, without understanding why I stopped.

Enough personal crap, let's get back to the running. I am beginning to notice that the legs are responding better to the running and that makes me very happy. I think now that I have goal, that is to run a long distance, I am enjoying the runs. Let's see how things progress now that I will not run for the next few days.

Ps - Apparently I have been in such a teasing mood lately that someone fooled me today - I fell on my own sword. C'est la vie! When I was running I was thinking how I managed to upset someone who was feeling sensitive but I have now received an email saying I was teased. I am easily teased, too.

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...