Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Iconoclastic Experience ... Coastal Trail

Indeed this morning I returned to run along Bayside, running from Brighton Baths to Mentone, for a total of 24/5 kms (TBC).

Today was an interesting experience, whilst it was my first long run in three weeks, it was symbolic in many ways - I still continue to have thoughts of quitting whilst I run, but at the same time I feel the height of running and feel the sensation of enjoyment and the thought of being on the road is simply too much.

Iconoclastics glimses of you today. You were there and I felt you but avoided you. Nothing surprising, euphemeric passion. Come October I will be there; you will be there, too. We will all be there. Today's weather is what October will bring on the day - windy along the coast.

Black Rock. The thoughts were there. "No era ella; no es ella"*, kept repeating myself. Lasted six kms... not even the water stops broke that deep silence. I just kept going. I carried you with me. The distance was there and it was inminent. Don't have hope; hope nothing; believe nothing and take nothing. Fly away as an eagle. Accomplish your goal, succeed and go.

I completed the run as I intended, building on distance. I did not time it and I did not notice the pace and I was simply working on my run and my motivation to keep going.

It was a beautfil and gorgeous Melbourne morning - sun out and it felt like Spring, unusual August.

This Tuesday:The Tan for a quick recovery session an,d another Weds night session yet to confirm location. This coming Sunday I am aiming at runing 30kms. Then decide the event.

Glimses of you in a sunny Sunday morning in the course of the Melbourne marathon.


* She wasnt, you werent.


Ps - Edited note at 21.08pm. Paragraphs 3-5 contained spelling errors and, I added complementary words same pps.

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...