Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

No running as scheduled...

No running today. My injury seems to have returned and decided to take things easy, anyway. Past few days have been hectic at work, having to prepare for two presentations... one which will be done tomorrow for an audience of 70 poor buggers.

The pain persist in the right lower leg - probably it is the tibia.

If I am allowed to talk about food... yesterday I prepared two types of stock (fish and prawn) for a paella that I shall cook tomorrow night. It's all in the early preparation for a good meal. Put your heart and mind into it and it shall taste delicious.

Sunday AM should be good - along the Coast Path.

Thanks Jaykay and Em for bringing to my attention an incorrect spelling in my previous post. My hands are not as fast typing as my thoughts flow through... Muchas gracias chicas guapas!

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...