Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Glimses of the MM when I drove past...

Yesterday I felt my legs were getting worse... and because I had a very hectic week i did not have much time to put ice and massage them. Today I returned to take the anti-inflammatory and the pain has eased.

Today I went to Red Hill and Flinders and on my way back I took the MM course to Elwood... ah!! excitement but apprehension at the same time. It will all happen in two weeks time. Now I now some of the key points and I hope the day is neither windy, nor rainy nor sunny. Hope it is just a good day to go for a long run.

I look with great interest to October 8, but I am also anticipating what follows after that. I am equally excited about other projects which I would like to start in the near future. Indeed I will take a couple of weeks to rest and I will continue to build for longer runs.

Running long distances has been a very positive experience for me and I treasure these occassions.

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...