Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sunday Long Run ... Yipee!!

This morning I run from North Rd, Brighton, to Half Moon Bay with Gabi and Rodrigo. We completed our long run in a good pace and feeling absolutely great (isn't that right, Rodri?). In total we run for two hours and we navigated through the bushes and the pavement, including two stops to contemplate nature.
Rodri feels he carries his birth certificate in his pocket but he is simply just not succumbing to any peer pressure to strecth the limits for the full marathon.
Initially we were going to be five; David was not feeling that great and Alex is still AWOL (are you still feeling grumpy due to Argentina's loss?; it's just a game!).

I am progressively going to start shifting my [long run] training session to the beach in preparation for the October Melbourne Marathon (whether I do the full or HM is yet to be decided).

Total this week: 20kms (TBC)
Total July: 58kms (TBC)

This month so far I am doing very well...

Run report to be continued...

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...