Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

An Enjoyable Winter's Night Run

Had another good run around The Tan this evening. Enjoyable.

This week: 20
Progressive July total: 20

I met Mark just before 6pm and we started at a good relaxed pace. We completed the first lap in about 24 mins - fine for me when I am trying to build up endurance and fight boredom. The weather was quite mild and curiously felt like a spring evening. There were plenty of people around and this was very enjoyable and encouraging.
The second lap was done a bit faster, in 22mins, which was again very good. The ground felt solid and not as patchy as last Sunday - when the ground was wet and somewhat hard - probably I am not making sense in what I am saying but this is how I recollect the difference in the ground between the past two occassions.

After I completed the two laps I did some sprinting. In fact I run very fast four time s for about 150-200 metres each. I felt very well after that. Oh gosh! that was very rewarding.

Running tonight was very relaxing and more rewarding than last Sunday, probably because I am progressing a plan, i.e. build up running time.

Should I speculate about the outcome of the Germany-Italy (Alemania-Italia) game... ?

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...