Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Scarce Running... plenty other stuff

First time in many many months I managed to read both The Age and The Australian on Saturday and, today's Sunday Age. It is interesting to see the media attention on Picasso and his long time love, Dora Maar. There are some relationships that endure a lifetime expectancy beyond recognition and belief (more to follow on this at a later date).

I run yesterday at the Duncan McKinnon Reserve, a few laps and did some sprinting. Unfortunately this week I will not be able to run as much as I wish. In recent weeks I have noticed that the running-fever seems to be catching up with others, - there are more people in my circle who are pondering the same question: Am I fit to run a marathon?.

I managed to catch up reading papers, journals and other things that were waiting my attention. Amongst the papers I read is the June issue of the theage (melbourne) magazine, which had an interesting article "hide & seek", the 50 best and brightest laneway bars, clubs, galleries and shops in Melbourne. Some of my preferred venues are listed: Food/bars: Movida, The Deanery, Canary Club and Bennetts Lane. I wish Punch Lane and Cookies were in a lane.

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...