Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Early Rise... Socceroos

I did not run this morning but instead I watched Australia-Croatia match at a friends' house. The thrilling thing was the workout for the heart, the game went to a hanky-sanky 93rd minute. After that my day just turned into stress... waiting 40m for a table at Marios, I had to return home to get ready for work, plus some big deadlines.

I cannot wait to see Nike's ad (Stuff History) for the Australia-Italy match... Absolutely good work by the Creativity Department.

The stress in my knee is gone. Hooray! This means that Sunday 2 July is a day for a good long run.

Off to rest and read a book... probably listening to St Germain, Volume 5.

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...