Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Another Enjoyable... Winter's Night Run

This could not be real, but it is, I enjoyed another nice and relatively easy pace run this evening around The Tan. So, this week so far 28 kms.
I finished work not far after 5pm and dropped a fellow worker in South Yarra and returned to Domain and Anderson streets. I run two laps, clockwise, with David, another fellow from the office.

We did the lap two probably in about 44 mins. We had time to share gossip and exchanged ideas about bits and pieces about work.

I feel like physically content and motivated at present - it's a nice feel. The strategy (of going for easy runs) is beginning to work and it shall be tested this Sunday, running for two hours. I will continue with same approach next week.

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...