Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Running Habits and Other Banalities

This week: 29 kms
Total July: 67kms

I am beginning to shift my running practice... have a goal with each session.

I run this evening a few laps around the Duncan McKinnon recreation centre, which I enjoyed it. I did five laps, one at a normal pace then I started to pick pace. Finish the last lap and a half relatively fast. Felt good. 6 kms there.

After that I went to the tracks and run a few gentle laps and then some sprinting. Another 3 kms.

Overall I felt pleased with my performance.

I am intrigued to hear that some people advocate: go for the marathon whilst others encourage to continue with HM. May have to discuss it more openly.

In the non-running front... Today I received an envelope which contained two copies of a journal which published a paper I presented at a forum in Paris two years ago.

In the cooking department... one trick is to experiment with recipes and combine different flavours and herbs. Ah! There was a write up about the Rose Hotel in today's Epicure. They recommend the pork roast - I shall try it next week.

Night folks!

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...