Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Good run along the Bayside coast

This week: 30kms
Total July: 109kms

What a nice run this evening..! Forget The Tan (oh ye! for the time being). This evening I started running from Martin St and head south towards Sandy... in fact I got there and then came back. I warmed up for about 15mins, running at a nice pace and then I picked pace to feel the strain of the legs... I tell you it felt good. I am not a masoquist but felt like one. On my way back I maintained the same fast pace and started to wonder how I will perform in October. I run a total of 12kms. Happy punter.

I would be happy if I do the HM in about 105 mins (mind you I did the Run to the G in 99mins but it left me very exhausted). Considering that the Melb Marathon is in October when the weather is warmer and perhpas covers more hills, I would not be able to have the same performance so I settle for an additional 6mins to feel less emotionally drained for subsequent days.

I am beginning to get used to the running, although I still feel like stopping and quitting so often. Oh my God what an emotional struggle... I shall get there. (The easy option is to get an iPod but guess what... i am not doing that yet). I listen to music enough already to keep listening on the moment of solitude i have during the day.

At the end of today's run I did some strechting but I am conscious I should do some more...

TTFN.

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...