Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Fun Guggle Run at The Tan

This week: 41 kms
Total July: 79 kms

Tonight I had a good run at The Tan - fun guggle!
I completed 12kms in 58mins (which I think is about 4.5 pace). I believe I did 4kms in 20m and, I picked pace for the next 4kms and I finished well... so I am happy.
I started running from my usual position, Domain and Anderson sts, going clockwise. I went fast the third time up the hill and I did run for the past 400mts.

I feel positive about my progress and the way I finished - this week has been good runnning, two good sessions.

It was peculiar that I did not have a theme that went through my head all this time, I simply enjoyed the run. I did however notice that I am feeling hungry a lot lately and guess what... I keep forgetting to eat more.

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...