Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Yepee! Running again today

Today: 5 kms
This week: 10 kms


Lucky me... running for a second consecutive day; 5kms again. Feel happy about it. Unfortunately I wont be running for a couple of days (due to social engagements; oh yeah! the social animal out again). I am not running mainly to catch up with some people I have not seen for a while.

Running again today made me good although I must say that the heat and humidity is somewhat hard to take right now, particularly when you are running along the beach. Today I started my run at about 8.40pm and there so many people out there in the beach...!

I am walking 5 mins prior to running, then I head off and tried to zig zag walkers, dogs, small children in tricycles. Gee! so many people and obstacles out there! Elwood is always so busy. After I stop running I walk for another five minutes and do stretching. I usually do my stretching anywhere between North Rd and Martin St.

Next week I shall start running around The Tan again. I may even consider running around Princess Park with some other people who are regulars around there.

Running has given me the discipline to work on other projects... so running is my creative incubator.

2007 events
I am indeed very keen in participating in running events this year (albeit to say that my schedule is somewhat tight) but if I am able to gain form relatively quickly and without injury I shall be making it to the start lane at the earliest possible.

Indeed the MM has been pencilled in (October). I am considering the 30th Traralgon marathon. I would like to consider a half GOR.

Pantry
Yesterday I had a good cleaned out of my pantry. I not only discovered I had a peanut better expired 15 months ago; a full jar of unopened packets of Twinning and Dilmah tea bags; 5 tins of tuna and salmon; far too many tins of coconut milk (when I hardly ever I cook Asian), but I have soo many different T2 teas: De tox (my morning fav drink), red chai, passion, botanica, bright night, gyokuro asahi and creme brulee... F! far too many... this is insane.
For obvious reasons I have to keep a number of different cereals (seven in total again!), a good pile and variety of biscuits.

Thinking about it... seven must be a magic number for me.

Adios.

Labels:

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...