Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Monday, December 11, 2006

A happy runner

In the early evening of yesterday I ventured to run around The Tan... it was immediately after the temperature dropped zillions, so it was a bit unsettling but it was an overall rewarding experience, because running at an easy pace, I managed to complete two laps in about 44 mins... mind you I had to stop for drinking water more than usual.

The good news is that there is no pain in my leg today.... So obviously I feel positive about this development.

The tricky bit now is to start a training plan to warrant a relative uncomplicated return to regular running. I am particularly interested in returning to the long Sunday morning runs!

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...