Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Yes, I ventured for a run and no pain today

Running
Yes, there was one lap and a bit around The Tan yesterday evening... Lower leg was not as bad today as I anticipated. As a warm up, I walked for five minutes and then started to run, only to realise that I was going to fast - never mind, I completed my 4kms run as I anticipated, followed by ten minutes of stretching.
This is the critical bit... my leg does not seem to be acheing today unlike two weeks ago, so I feel happy that I am making progress. The bad news is that I have lost so much fitness (agggggggggh!). Never mind, if my recovery continues as planned, by Christmas time I shall be able to enjoy cruising for a nice run, then I shall start building kilometres.

Last infamous words: I will be very strict with stretching.

Mole

It is a concoction or sauce. The most common description of mole is that it is a chocolate sauce. This sauce is made out of dried chiles, nuts, seeds, vegetables, spices and chocolate (preferably toasted cacao beans).

As far as i know the word mole is derived from the Aztec "molli". For most of us, mole is the stuff or sauce that we put on enchiladas, meat dishes and so forth.

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...