Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Running...

Let's make it clear and not painful... there is no way I can do the LA marathon. I should be doing by now 20+ kms. I am far far far away from this significant milestone right now.

So, I have to revise my goals...

However, other things are progressing better than running. In balance, a happy camper.

Playing with Words - You at 9.15

I stared at you
Longer than expected
Shorter than the passing of the dreariest season.

Glanced directly at your eyes
Reading your life
Parading it in front of me
Tun tun !

You dreading:
He is processing fast.
She is assimilating slowly.

Tun tun !
Somewhere wide open
Wish you turn your attention to
Open space nowhere to be seen.

Reality is sinking in
Deeper
Superficially;
Take your pick.

Everyone reacts differently
City Strangers
Souls searching .

Nothing projects.
Passion and interest
Go easy;
Console yourself
find your mantra.

I sail away.
Next parade.

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...