Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Adios 2006 ! Welcome 2007!

At the stroke of midnight on Sunday we farewell 2006... and we embrace the new year.

As we shall raise our glasses to welcome the new year we make ourselves promises and resolutions that the year ahead is going to be better than the one we just left.

Whatever are our goals - I would like to wish everyone a prosperous and happy new year.

As for me 2006 has been an interesting and clearly a defining year. I accomplished many things I set to achieve and I look forward to 2007. Different challenges and some will continue from 2006, but above all, 2007 will be further travelling along the highway - a year that promises so much from what was accomplished in the immediate past.

A huge cyber hug and a kiss !

Ps - Past ten days have been time to rest, read, listen to good music, watch films, take things easy and above all, feel happy...

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...