Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sunday's MM is just there...

This week has been hectic on the work front combined with functions, lunch meetings and early starts. (One work project is about to finish giving me time to focus on other more critical work stuff.)

This morning, my Thursday's running partner and I went to The Tan for a 5km run, followed by brekky at my favourite cafe. The Thursday's morning run has become a good session because it has become an easy one filled with work and pleasant conversation. Apart from the usual letany of the pain (which is a completely separate story not to bore anyone else here) this morning's workout was a nice and joyful experience. It gets the mind going for a good day. There were not many people around...

Adding excitment to Sunday's race, I am taking Monday off so friends and I can enjoy a nice lunch accompanied with vintaged wines - originally we planned to go to a trendy restaurant but someone has offered to bring some top wines so we can either celebrate or conmiserate.

This week I have only had time to unwrap The Age and look at page one... have I missed anything exciting...? This is unusual for me not to know what's going on the world but it happens at times.

Post MM new projects... running shall continue after a break.


Stay focused for Sunday...

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...