Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Living with pain whilst running

I ran two laps around The Tan this evening accompanied with pain. Today's session comprised of stretches, a warm up, followed by one lap running at a comfortable pace, then another lap at a more faster pace. I started running opposite the Barracks and headed towards the hill. I could not tackle the hill at my usual pace because the pain in my lower legs was there again. I am resigned to have the pain on Sunday. During the second lap the pain was more manageable. Finished the session lots of stretching. I return to the physio tomorrow.

A busy day at work today. In fact this week is rather hectic.

TTFN.

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...