Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Running goes on

Ah! ah! ah! A very long time since last post. There have been so many things that have changed but the main thing is that I have continued with, well, despite all other things happening, running. Overall in June I ran for a total of 163 kilometres and so far this month I have managed to run 25 kms in one single session. So I am on schedule to run 30kms by the end of the month.

Initially I wanted to do the Princess Hill run this week end but i have decided against so I can go and for 27kms running along the Coastal Path.

Off to bed now so I can get up early and go for a very early morning run. This morning I was up running at 5.30 am - imagine it was so foggy and a meagre 4degrees but had an enjoyable run with my former neighbour and another runner. We are all training for the MM and HM this October.

Adios!

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...