Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Briefly...

Runs since last post:

Tuesday, 3 April, 6 kms – Brighton-Elwood

Thursday, 5 April, 8 kms – Brighton

Monday, 9 April, 10 kms – Brighton Baths-Hampton (return)

Thursday,12 April, 10 kms - Brighton Baths-Hampton (return)

Friday, 13 April, 11kms - Brighton Baths-Hampton (return)

Sunday, 15 April, 15 kms – Brighton Baths-Half Moon Bay (return)

This month: 82 kms

So far time has been rather scarce to keep the blog up to date. Running has becoming a rather irregular activity in recent weeks. Rest of April will continue same and probably by mid-to-late-May I shall start getting more stable in terms of what days and distance I run.

I am organising a residential move and this includes purchasing furniture... Absolutely exciting but exhausting.

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...