Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A mongrel of a drive to get to Princess Park

Runs since last post:

Mon – 19 Feb – Brighton-Elwood-Brighton – 6kms

Tues – 20 Feb – Albert Park Lake (10kms; 2 laps)

Weds – 21 Feb – Princess Park (6 kms; 2 laps)

This month: 100 kms

I am usually pretty flexible and balanced person but when certain things annoy sooo much they have to be said. It is really stupid to report that it took me 40 mins to drive from Londsdale St to Princess Park today. I originally planned to do about 12 kms but I was so frustrated that instead I did 6 kms but I run f-a-s-t. The good thing is that I felt so good after I finished my run.

I went there because I have to be around that part of town later on. I thought that going to The Tan would take me a long time – I should have known better to stick with what I know too well. I started my race slow which didd not last for too long because of my frustration I just got into the zone so quickly that I run fast for 5 kms and then I slowed down the last kilometre as the runners for the Sunset Series were taking positions.

Just as I finished doing my stretches I saw the runner of the Sunset Series going past – it was indeed an spectable seeing the runners going past – oh boy! The leader was going fast – he was on a mission – hope he lasted the distance.

I am happy to note that I have already run 100 kms this month (compared to the 81kms in January) ...

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...