Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

After Six Days of Not Running...

I returned to the track again today and I truly enjoyed running 8kms. I run with someone I work with and we run two laps around The Tan. Afterwards I did some sprinting and made me feel really good.

The first lap was done in about 20min and we maintained the pace for the second lap. So probably we run it in about 38-40mins.

I realised today that it is almost impossible for me to do the 'Run to the G'. I really wanted to do the half a marathon on this occassion. I have another commitments which cannot be easily exchanged. It is a disappointment but it is not the end of the world, I keep telling myself. I shall continue with the focus of the Melbourne Marathon.

I think that afer accomplishing the fabulous cooking experience (see yesterday's post) it it time to start progressively fine tuning goals. More to come on this matter soon. Feedback that has come suggests that people enjoyed it very much. It's a relief.

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...