Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

What a run

This evening I run exactly 12 kms in 58 minutes. After work I went to the Botanical for my first long run in more than 2 weeks. I am pleased with my performance.

Previously, on Monday, I run 7 kms, from North Rd, Brighton to the Elwood Canal and back again to North Rd. I felt good.

I am still coughing and my chest hurts a bit.

I run the 12kms today at a relatively solid and stable pace. I thought I would better but I can say I am pleased with my performance considering I have not feeling well for the past two weeks.

There is a fellow who runs around The Tan at a such pace that is very commendable. This fellow is short and has a punk hair style. He goes fast. He runs anticlockwise... do you know who he is...?

I am hopeful that this Sunday I will go back to The Tan and do a longer distance. I am thinking that in order to run the HM Run to the G I need to make sure I do enough kms to last the distance. This is going to be my first ever event so I feel excited but also a bit of apprehension. I would not like to fail.

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...