Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

More to Life than Running

Running is not my passion - but probably it is developing into one.

Things I enjoy are

- Cooking; trying new dishes. I am enjoying cooking Spanish dishes at the moment. I also have a passion and interest in modern Asian and seafood.

- Visiting wineries. I love going to the wineries around Red Hill. Progressively i have gone to the wineries around the Yarra Valley and Heathcote.

- Reading a good book... mind you time is limited so often I have to be happy reading book reviews.

- Gardening; although I dont have much of a garden at the moment.

- Listening to good music. I just love music: jazz, blues, pop, electro, dance, opera, classical (particularly violin).

- Art - I would love to paint. I am planning to start having a good very soon.

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...