Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Willi Marathon...

On Sunday I completed the Williamstown Marathon in 3h 56m... it was a good experience. Conditions were favourable - no wind and not really that cold!
The event commenced on time as it is customary with events organised by Sri Chinmoy. These events are conducted without much fanfare and are well supported by a cast of volunteers.
This was the third time I completed this event in a third consecutive year. I ran it with Kate as she was trying to achieve her first marathon in under 4 hours. Mission accomplished.
So far I have completed 8 marathons; 2 100kms events - Oxfam. One international event - the 2010 Paris - Versailles run, which was a fabulous experience.

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...