Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Thursday, June 04, 2009

4th marathon...!

It is hard to believe that, two months after, completing the 2009 Oxfam Trailwalker, I took part in the Sri Chinmoy Williamstwon marathon, held on Sunday 31 May 2009.

It was a wonderful event where one hundred runners ran an amazing course, starting from the Athletic Centre in Williamstonw and we headed torwards Altona to return to the West Gate Bridge and then complete three loops to Williamstown centre.

I ran the course in 4h and 8mins, together with one of my running buddies, Kt.

BTW - having a conversation with Gaby tonight made me realised how important it is to keeping track of the running milestones. We were able to realise that sometime ago we ran 30kms in 2h30m along the Coastal Path. In a nuthsell, I should make an effort to keeping this journal up-to-date.

Labels:

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...