Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

MM - Week 1 - It's only the start...


Sounds silly but this is how the week was:
Tuesday - Run. Intervals along Coastal Path. 5.30 am start. 8 kilometres.
Thursday - No run... Rescheduled for Friday but it did not happen at the end.

Today, 16.5kms along the Coast and it was a great run. We (i.e. Kate, Gina and I) commenced at 6.30am this morning from Hampton and headed south to Beaumaris. On our way back Jane joined us for the last half an hour. We finish very well, sprinting the last kilometre.

I entered the Melbourne Marathon last Friday. So I am committed. I am getting itchy to do a long run, but I must be patient.

In the meantime, it has occurred to me that sometimes as I venture into the Coastal Path there are so many thoughts that go through my mind. The goal is to share
such thoughts in a more candid way with the eloquence of turning the dialogue (and monologue sometimes) to a challenge as a response.

Labels: ,

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...