Running, cooking, life and anything else that matters And, It's all about me...!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

A new challenge: Oxfam Trailwalker Melbourne

This week our team got accepted by the organisors of the Oxfam Trailwalker Melbourne, to be held in April 13-14, 2008.

The Oxfam Trailwalker is a 100 kilometre endurance walk, starting from Jells Park to Wesburn Park.

I am doing all this because a friend convinced me that this was a good idea. The purpose of the Oxfam Trailwalker is to raise money for Oxfam Australia, which works in 29 countries across East Asia and South Asia, Southern Africa, the Pacific and Indigenous Australia, in partnership with local communities to overcome poverty and injustice. For many years I have been supportive of this organisation and its predecessor (Community Aid Abroad), in particular when it had a focus on Latin America.

I will post more details later on. In the meantime... Feliz Navidad.

Labels: ,

Free Web Counter
Free Web  
It's all about me... pursuing certain goals...